12 Philippa Close
OWNERS MOVING OVERSEAS AND MOTIVATED TO SELLArchitecturally designed & Engineered, this home was built solid. The property is of double brick construction including full brick internal walls and concrete slabs on all levels. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with multiple balconies capturing panoramic views of Cecil Hills. The design is practical featuring:
- 5 Bedrooms all with robes and the main with ensuite plus a study area.
- Living and entertaining areas include; upstairs retreat, formal lounge and dining rooms, meals area & massive rumpus room featuring a 6 metre Cathedral Ceiling.
- Ample storage throughout the home including a large self contained cellar with its own entrance.
- The Kitchen is built with solid Cherry timber and blue granite benchtops with 900mm stainless steel European Appliances
- A spectacular entrance with a stunning granite stair-case with solid timber and wrought iron balustrades
- The home has a minimum of 3 metre high ceilings throughout and the double lock up garage is approximately 4 metres in height including the door clearance.
- Ducted air, ducted vacuum & alarm system
- Outdoor pergola area perfect for entertainment
An absolute must to inspect. Appreciate a rare find and how the home has been built. The perfect place to call home